Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Illustrarion

Refinery 29 has presented this illustrations on fashion's favorite personalities. Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Anna piaggi were some of the personalities they been illustrated. I would have loved to see Grace Coddington, Hamish Bowles and  of course Miss Wintour


anna piaggi andre leon taley
Anna Piaggi and one of my favorites Andre Leon Talley, he is hilarious, I loved his moments on the September Issue.
daphne guinness dello russo
Daphne Guinness and Anna Dello Russo two women with Big personalities and bigger closets, I can't imagine the size of Guinness's closet. 
kawakubo and pernet
Diane Permet And Kawakubo
bubble ipfel
Susie Bubble and Iris maybe two of the  cutest people  in fashion, Stylish eclectic and adorable. Susie  is one of my favorite bloggers, It's amazing how sensitive  she  is to fashion and design.

1 comment:

Ana said...

What fun illustrations :D .

I didn't know some of those facts - a whole separate appartment (or a warehouse) for clothes? Wow!